Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Don't Force

I know everyone have their right to do what they want. I already try to cheer you up but its failed. I know what you feel, I try to understand you, but you always didn't aware of it. I know you have right to do that, but please understand to me.

I also have my limits, please understand others people feeling. Please don't dare me, please don't make me reach my limit. Please, please and please. I hope you will understand. But, if you dare to make it, I warned you because if it happen, please don't blame to me.
When you start to make angry, I will start to hate you. When I hate you, I will always hate you. When I'm always hate you, I will treat you as my enemy. When you become my enemy, you actually fight with me. When you try to fight with me, its settle, it is my win.

Please don't blame to me if it will hurts you. I have warned you, I have remind you. BUT you always take it easy. You always take it as nothing important to you. I know everyone have their right to do what they want. This is natural but please, please don't force me.

4 comments:

  1. Florence : xde apa la Flornce...just buat satu article about emotion je..I tulis apa yang I feel je...
    Nabila : Hang force aku ikut hang pusing2 Mid Valley, tension la..hehe

    ReplyDelete