Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Badminton is Interesting

Thats no words accept fun when talking about badminton.Thursday, 1st April 2010, I'm went to play badminton with friends at USM badminton court. Xiao Bai, Wei Chuan, Alan CMJ, Florence, Lay C and I were play together in a good match.

Playing with them make me feel like we all increase our relationship as a good friends and course-mates. Todays I had fight with Alan. Not bad his performers, quite challenging play with him and his friends. But it is a good match. I think I had lack of training when play with them. I like a child play with professional players.
Next, I had play with Lay C, interesting and good match. Lay C also not bad in badminton. I think if she get enough training she can be a professional player. Florence also good, she's tall and it is very good for playing badminton. Btw, we had a match for mixed doubles. I'm pair with Florence versus Lay C pair with Xiao Bai. Very good match and I enjoy play with them. Play with laugh and relax make me relax my mind from busy life as accounting major.
Huh, today is very tiring day. After play badminton 2 hours, we all very tired. Really hope that can play again with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment